Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Still defining the mission

When I first started reading blogs in the summer of 2004, there were something like 3,000,000 blogs in existence. In October, 2006, Technorati was tracking more than 57,000,000 blogs. That's a lot of opinions!

I'm still figuring out what I want to do with this blog. The news that catches my attention most closely relates to the military and the war on terror, politics, and journalism.

In June, I temporarily posted here on a mission to help head off the Haditha incident from becoming the next "Abu Ghraib!".

I want our country to win the war on terror.

So, I'm going to try and not spend a lot of time on criticizing the media or fretting about clueless politicians. There are others who do that really well.

I am going to post on winning the war.

No comments: