Saturday, December 09, 2006

Get Involved

The title of this blog comes from a company that I started in 2003 with my youngest son. Our business mission was to help churches and other non-profit organizations with printed communications, including directories, newsletters, and stewardship campaigns. The blog name was initially reserved for use with the company: SpiritBuilders, LLC.

Later, I wanted this blog to serve as a place of respectful debate on the war on terror. I have no idea where this is going to go. As it gets restarted, I'm just going to post examples of my attempts at adding to the conversation. Comments are welcome.

If you're reading this note, you're a blogger, a bloggee, or a mainstream journalist. The bloggers and the mainstream journalists are already vocal and have a voice in the debate. If you are a bloggee, well, what are you waiting for? Get involved. Start a blog, write a letter, gently engage the guy or girl at the bus stop in a discussion. Exercise your first amendment right to free speech.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hi nice reaading your post